Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Making of a Christmas Card - The Brothers {D}

This past weekend, I visited my husband's cousin - the mother of twin 11 month olds and a 3 year old - with hopes of taking a Christmas Card photo of the boys. Mom planned it perfect - the boys awoke from naps as we arrived. They ate and drank a bottle and got dressed after playing a bit. Everyone was in a great mood and ready for the pictures... or ready to avoid pictures... or hog the spotlight (I won't name any names - {Mr B}!!!!!). Big brother did fabulous, giving me big smiles while trying to help mom wrangle the little ones.

When all was said and done, I got a couple that mom liked... but I preferred it as a storyboard. Telling the person looking at the photos, "This is what is involved in taking Christmas pics of a group of energetic boys."

The other part of the story?? Three happy little boys with big smiles on their faces in a big smooshy hug. Obviously three boys who are loved and who love each other...

Thanks, for letting me take their pictures and share!!!!!



3 comments:

  1. To view the picture bigger, just click on it!!! I had no way of preserving the clarity while making it larger in the post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such cute pictures!! Great work again, lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so adorable! Looks like fun was had by all. We usually have at least one breakdown-including tears and attitude-anytime I want serious pictures of the boys. Oh well. Love it!

    ReplyDelete