Tuesday, February 16, 2010

{Reflecting on the last nine months} Elgin, IL child photography

Nine short months ago, I welcomed my third baby girl. At a whopping 10 pounds, 2 ounces, my labor & delivery nurse commented that in spite of her middle name Rose, she was no rose! "Maybe rose bush or rose bowl," she said. It had been a tough delivery and we thought this little lady was going to be trouble.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Millie is the sweetest baby I've ever met. So smiley and loving. She's beautiful and I am blessed to be her mom!

 
  
  
  
 

1 comment:

  1. Kim, Millie is definitely a wonderful and beautiful baby. Wish we could capture each moment from our children's childhood and preserve them for later. I miss my babies! Thanks for sharing the pics. Looks like she was having fun.....though I'm sure you'll be saving copies for bribery later down the road. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete