Friday, February 26, 2010

{The Greatest Gift} Elgin, IL Newborn Photographer

In my work with Bella Baby Photography, we usually photograph baby on her second day of life. For this sweet girl, I was called in just hours after she was born. Although Mom & Dad were concerned that she would be uncooperative after a stressful day, she was putty in my hands once I laid her in my super comfy cozy basket and let her have her pacifier for a few moments. Tears flowed in the room both during the photo shoot and while viewing the photo gallery. Moments like this make up for all the times the work of a photographer goes unappreciated...

Thank you {L family} for allowing me to photograph your sweet baby girl. It was an honor to be a part of such a special day!!

{Baby R}

{Baby R}

No comments:

Post a Comment