Monday, May 4, 2009

A model in the making...

Although today was Lou's birthday party, when all was said and done, Bug was the one still standing...and singing...and dancing...and posing. So, I'll have to take Lou's official "2 Year Old" portraits another day. Instead, today I took more pics of my little supermodel.

The girl loves to pose and I love to photograph her... I truly believe my daughter is one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen. No...strike that. Most BEAUTIFUL little girls I have ever seen. Grown women would die to have her hair color (you can't BUY those highlights!). I would love to have ever had her freckles... and those big brown eyes?? Gorgeous.

Okay, enough motherly gushing... here's two of my favorites from today.

1 comment:

  1. I'll second that opinion! What can I say...we make beautiful babies. =)

    ReplyDelete