Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Incredibly Honored

Today I received confirmation that I've been accepted as a volunteer photographer for Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep, a remembrance photography organization based out of Colorado. I can't adequately describe how I feel right now: honored, excited, anxious, nervous... among hundreds of other emotions.

I am in the process of signing the paperwork and getting involved on the organization's forum so I can get acquainted with my fellow photographers, and discover what exactly I've gotten myself into. I'll be attending a training seminar in South Bend on August 11. I'll definitely be sharing my journey with this company.

If any fellow photographers are reading this, please consider becoming a volunteer. I can't imagine a better way to put our talents to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment