Monday, October 26, 2009

{Spartans}

I love sporting events. As a teenager, I participated on every sports team available (including a short attempt at playing football in high school). As an adult, I love attending professional and amateur events. And now, as a photographer, I am providing a service to parents - sideline photography that is focused on their young athlete.

On a beautiful fall day, I had the opportunity to photograph two football players: Jeremiah, the quarterback on his team, and Jordyn, who plays wideout for hers. The weather - although cold - was perfect. Jordyn & Jeremiah gave it their all and I enjoyed watching and photographing them. I wanted to share a quick sneak peek of each of them.


1 comment:

  1. I like this. What a great service! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete