Tuesday, November 18, 2008

{Miss R} - Worth the wait

Although I had to wait until near the end of my day to photograph this little lady, it was totally worth my while. I looked at her with a little doubt that all 9 pounds would fit in my basket and then said, "Screw it! Let's try!" She fit. She filled my basket perfectly. And she was so happy to sleep in there. Mom & Dad joked that they would have to buy one, especially given the fact that her nursery furniture (ordered in July!) was not in yet!!!

Some cheeks are just begging to be smooched. This girl is gonna be smooched silly by her wonderful parents!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww. How precious. Reminds me of the boys' cheeks. They were so chubby and kissable! She is a beauty. Ya know, Mikey woulda never fit in that basket! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's the biggest baby I've put in my basket and I'm glad I tried it. The interesting thing is, the smaller babies are used to having room to stretch in the womb, so they stretch their legs out and it doesn't look as good. The bigger ones are used to being smushed, so they curl up really nice.

    ReplyDelete