Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday {Party}, BUG!!!!


Yesterday was Bug's birthday party. She's gonna be FOUR! Can you believe it? I can't. She acts like she's 6 or 7 and yearns to be 16 ("then, you can teach me to drive a REAL car, mom!"). She's absolutely gorgeous and funny and such a joy to be around. I can only imagine how much more fun she'll be come this time next year!

The numbers for her party weren't real good (one of the downfalls of a November birthday - cold & flu season!), but about 30 minutes in, I realized it just didn't matter. Thank you to I & Z, and F for coming to spend the afternoon with Abbi. Its wonderful to know that she is making new friends. And, of course, thank you to her big friends, H & M!!!

So, I thought I'd post a few candids from the party. We'll be celebrating with a big outing into the city on her actual birthday (11.19), when I'll take her "4" pictures. Yesterday, she didn't even want me to bring my camera! (silly kid!)

The birthday girl truly enjoyed running wild with her friends, opening her gifts (she asked me to read each card before turning to the gift! So proud!), and chowing on the cupcakes she helped me make. In years past, it was like pulling teeth to get her to open her gifts in front of the guests.

And despite her grumpy face in the one picture, Lou enjoyed the party too!!! She loves running with the bigger kids!

On a separate note: Today I got some awesome news... With the parents' consent, I can share my Bella Baby work on my blog! Yippee!! Finally, I can show off my best work! And my passion!! Hopefully, tomorrow I will be shooting my second set of newborn twins. Fingers crossed that I get consent to share those images!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for the crazy mess of pics... sometimes blogging is really frustrating!!! Grrrr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. Looks like it was a bunch of fun. Wish I coulda been there. =)

    ReplyDelete